OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter to Win the opportunity to dine with two members of the Worcester Sharks(date TBD). Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 years or younger except Employees of Sponsor, members, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising agencies, legal advisors, and agents and the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible. of Sharks Minor Holdings LLC, dba Worcester Sharks (the "Sponsor") and its parents, members, subsidiaries, divisions, trustees, franchisees, participating vendors, sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations ("Official Rules").
2. HOW TO ENTER: From January 2 - January 19, 2013, Sponsor will conduct an Enter to Win Sweepstakes encouraging participants to enter once per person for a chance to win a prize, dinner for 6 people with 2 members of the Worcester Sharks hockey team (“Prize”). There will be one winners selected. To enter fill out complete entry form online at SharksAHL.com/entertowin.asp, at the Fan Assistance table from Dec. 28, 2012 - Jan. 19, 2013 or at Worcester location of Uno Chicago Grill.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, or software failures, whether human, mechanical, typographical, electronic or otherwise, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a person's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor's control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves right to require documentation for proof of eligibility. Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive Entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. HOW TO WIN: Winner will be selected randomly at the end of the Promotional Period (January 21, 2013) from all eligible Entries. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during Promotional Period. Winners will be notified via phone and email and must meet all eligibility requirements including the timely execution and return of all necessary releases and documents (if any).
4. PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected. Winner will be notified that they have the Prize. The Prizes have no commercial value. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted by the Winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize(s) of like kind for any reason whatsoever. Winners are responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes (if any).
5. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
By entering this Sweepstakes, participants grant Sponsor and their designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, work product, pictures and likenesses (“Likeness”), without compensation, notification or approval, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sweepstakes Entities and all matters related to the Sweepstakes in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity. Each Winner may be required to sign, without limitation, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, a tax acknowledgment form and, except where prohibited by law, a use of name and Likeness releases and return such documents within two (2) days of issuance of notification. Noncompliance within this time period, or failure of the potential Winner to respond to a notification attempt within five (5) days of such attempt, may result in disqualification. If: (i) any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (ii) a potential Winner declines his or her prize or (iii) a potential Winner fails to comply with any of the Official Rules as outlined herein, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing at the Sponsor's sole discretion. The Sponsor expressly disclaim any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, members, shareholders and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from among all eligible prize claims for the prize(s) at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. No more than the stated number of prizes per these Official Rules will be awarded.
SPONSOR WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY THIRD PARTY A LIST OF THE NAMES OR OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY ENTRANTS TI TGUS SWEEPSTAKES AND WILL NOT USE SUCH INFORMATION IN A SPECIFIC ADVERTISING/SOLICITATION CAMPAIGN, BUT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INCLUDE SUCH INFORMATION IN A GENERAL MARKETING/ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN.
6. OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNER'S LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winners' List (available after January 21, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Worcester Sharks, 50 Foster Street, Worcester, MA 01608 (Please specify "Official Rules" or "Winners" and "Dine with the Sharks")
SPONSOR: Sharks Minor Holdings LLC, dba Worcester Sharks, 50 Foster Street, Worcester, MA 01608.