SharkHead Shootout at the Oval on Thursday!
The Worcester Sharks to invade the Out to Lunch series at the Worcester Common Oval on Thursday
Shoot and score, meet FINZ, and enter to win opening night tickets!
WORCESTER, MA – The Worcester Sharks (@WorcesterSharks), proud American Hockey League affiliate of the San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) has announced that the new and improved SharkHead Shootout will make its official debut at the Out to Lunch Concert Series & Farmers Market at the Worcester Common Oval on Thursday, August 15 from 11am-2pm.
All Worcester Sharks fans are invited this free event to shoot and score in the brand new Worcester Sharks SharkHead Shootout! The SharkHead Shootout stands 18 feet tall and includes a 21 foot long inflatable shark!
Catch a Worcester Sharks opening night t-shirt from FINZ on the main stage at 12pm! Sign up at the Sharks table for your chance to win tickets to the Worcester Sharks opening night at the renovated DCU Center on October 19!
Browse and buy fantastic fresh produce from a variety of local farmers, grab a bite from a variety of area food vendors, and shop for handmade wares from a variety of area artisans.
The Sharks 8th home opener at the newly renovated DCU Center will be on Saturday, October 19th! The only way you can secure your tickets for opening night is to purchase a season ticket package, book a group, or score an Opening Night T-Shirt Pack!
Score a Sharks t-shirt, a ticket to opening night, and pick two games of the five other guaranteed nights! Click HERE to order online. The six guaranteed home dates are as follows:
· Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013 – opening night at the DCU Center with magnet schedule giveaway
· Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013 – Sharks player poster giveaway
· Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013 – Military and Veterans Appreciation Night
· Friday, Dec. 27, 2013 – School Vacation – Worcester Sharks kid’s hat giveaway
· Saturday, Jan. 11, 2014 – Shrewsbury vs. Algonquin HS Doubleheader
· Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 – Bobblehead Night with Hudson vs. Marlborough HS Doubleheader
2013-14 Flex ticket packages are on sale now! Score your 40 or 12 ticket flex package by contacting the Sharks front office at 508-929-0500. You decide how many tickets and how many games YOU want to attend while saving $$$ off box office pricing! It is that EASY!
Bring a group to sing the national anthem, book a fundraising event, host a birthday party, or have a blast in the high fin tunnel…. secure your personalized Sharks experience today!
Contact Worcester Sharks ticket representatives Jason Jones, Jonathan Forsberg, Kristyn Galante, Erin Croce, and Sean West as they are taking deposits for the Sharks 8th season in Worcester! Jump in today and save up to 35% off box office prices! Some of the exclusive benefits for full season ticket holders will include:
· Guaranteed same seat for all 38 home dates and playoff home games at the DCU Center
· Priority access to purchase tickets to other DCU Center events (subject to availability)
· Seven FREE friends and family vouchers
· Exclusive events with Sharks players
· Merchandise discounts and much, much, more!
Season ticket packages and group tickets for the 2013-14 season are on sale now by contacting the Worcester Sharks Office at 508.929.0500 or by crashing the net at www.SharksAHL.com.
Socialize with the Worcester Sharks all year long! Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WorcesterSharks, follow us on Twitter @WorcesterSharks, and download the Worcester Sharks App for free on your Droid or iPhone today!